Future Prospects of Bhiwadi: Bhiwadi is a town of more than 2500 industrial set-ups. Bhiwadi is already emerged as a growing property market from the investment point of view. There are lot of reasons due to that town is growing very rapidly.
Reasons behind investing in Bhiwadi
- Easy Connectivity with National Highway-8
- Tijara airport which is planned and approved from central government.
- Bhiwadi is already part of Delhi-Mumbai Industrial Corridor which is planned.
- Bhiwadi is the third largest industrial hub of India with more and more industrial or domestic industries creating their base.
- If money is the primary consideration, Bhiwadi fits in the perfect bracket. At affordable prices, you can buy property with lot of amenities.Whether it is for the top-level management professionals or the middle-class workforce, this tier-II city has a reserve for all. The residential projects are of high quality and one that accompanies modern amenities.
Bhiwadi is also the well-connected to other developed areas like Bawal, Chopanki, Manesar, Dharuhera, etc. Its biggest unique selling proposition (USP) that is its affordability can be benefited by the workforce of that location as well. Also, not to forget that it is near to the Delhi Metro Corridor and Japan Corridor Intersection boosts that are going towards smart investment at this location.
The rapid development of infrastructure has helped real estate players to plan out Good Township at this place. Cost of construction in Bhiwadi compared to Delhi and Gurugram is just half that clarifies why the rate of apartments with excellent amenities are at an affordable price. Bhiwadi demands an industrial workforce due to the establishment of major industries at this place. That’s why, residential projects are designed to fulfill the expectations of this workforce living at this location.
Some More about Bhiwadi Region
- There are about 2500 industries operating in and around Bhiwadi. Many Blue Chip companies have their plants operating at this location. The industries based on this place, comprise of various verticals of industry such as Automobile, steel and electronics. The further growth of industries and scope of uplift job opportunities may accelerate in near future due to ongoing construction work of NH 8.
- Industrial progress in this region is majorly driven by its strategic location. Industries are growing very promptly and the initiative is given to RIICO to monitor the progress process of this area. The prime focus of the master plan 2031 is to enhance the existing Infrastructure like roads, transportation, water & sewage facility, education, and many other essential services.
- Bhiwadi is also going to become a residential hub for the human resource working in its adjacent locations such as Gurugram, Manesar, Dharuhera, Chopanki and Bawal.
- Due to affordable prices, it is good opportunity for both the top-level management professionals and the middle-class workforce. Some residential projects are of high quality that accompanies modern amenities.
So as we see the future prospectus of property in Bhiwadi is good and promising. Due to the third largest industrial hub of India with impressive infrastructure provides plenty of job opportunities. A wide array of recreational and educational facilities, and overall quality standard of living makes Bhiwadi most appealing housing destinations in Delhi NCR. The metro connectivity from Gurugram to Bhiwadi makes it an even more attractive place to invest your money here.
For more information go to the below links :